* Is is just a coincidence that lightning struck and set "Dusky Bridge" aflame on the very night of the murder?
* What's happened at the Inner Temple since the murder occurred? Sure, Gumshoe made it quite clear that there was no way over (at least not until "tomorrow"), but, if you were in such a situation, wouldn't you at least stand on the other side of the bridge and try to get someone's attention?
* Where is Pearl(s)? Yes, she was with Mrs. Deauxnim at the time of the incident, but while still playing as Phoenix, you went to the scene of the murder, and she was nowhere in sight.
* What do Larry (or Laurice, if you prefer) and "Iris" have to hide?
* Why, in the opening cutscene, and while you're investigating the murder site does it look like the statue of Ami Fey (presumably) is holding the sword, when Bikini clearly stated that the murderer was holding it? Yes, it's always possible that they put the sword back into the statue's hands, but I can't picture the thing having been specially designed for such a thing.
The "...like any other case" comment Edgeworth makes really stuck out though. It's almost as if that's a dead giveaway that it's actually going to be far from.
Outside of that, my mood's still not quite as good as I'd like it to be (I had a really fun time at work tonight), but one day at a time or something. It's not the first time I've felt like this (once again, I refer you to entry at the very start of my journal), and certainly not the last, but God, does it ever suck. Even when I'm in a particularly bad mood (bad being synonymous with "depressed" in this case), there are still brief moments here and there where I realize it's completely foolish of me to feel how I do, but can't figure out any way to shake the feeling. Bleh.
Made cookies earlier though, half of which turned out miserably, and are now in the garbage as a result. The directions say to leave them in the oven for 10-12 minutes if you want them chewy, and 15 for crispy. Heh. At the 10 minute mark, there was literally smoke coming out of the burners on top of the stove.
Now I'm going back to my game. It's nice to have something to *want* to come home to. Someone would be nice too, but, well, some things are better left unsaid.