Log in

No account? Create an account

Wonderful Way to Start the Day

By the time I finally got to sleep, it was just about 8:00. I'd planned on sleeping until 4 or so, then heading out to the bank, because I had $20 still tucked away, that I plan on using for supper, but I also wanted to have some other money to possibly go to Sobeys or 7-11 later. That didn't pan out. My alarm clock actually went off at 4:30, but I just turned it off, because I was still feeling tired, but then realized "Hey. I don't have much time to get to the bank, so I really should be getting up." I laid in bed for another half hour or so, then drifted in and out of sleep until 6:00 :s Mind you, it was nice to be able to do something like that, seeing as I really needed it after cutting myself short for sleep throughout the rest of the week.

Anyways, I'm obviously not going to the bank now, as it's closed, and I don't have a card to use the ATM. There are a couple Hot 'n Ready pizzas sitting on the table in the kitchen, but I don't even know about those. I mean, they're good when you're hungry... Well, actually, what about this? There's still an entire pizza plus a slice in there, and the only reason I want to order my own stuff is so I can get the cinnamon sticks with it as well. What if I were to simply use the pizza that we already have, then just order the cinnamon sticks, an order of the italian cheese bread (last time I had that stuff it was delicious). I can always head out to 7-11 to get pop once I figure out how much change I'll be left with. The only problem is getting over the worry of phoning a pizza place to order something, and not even getting pizza :x

Just because it seems like an incredible waste of pizza, to not even touch the stuff we have right now.

Well, whatever I do, it's going to be at least 9 before I order it.

Now I'm just worried about whether anyone from work will try to call me in. I can't see it happening, because Josh is one of the closing managers tonight, and he already knows I have the night off. As well, Manoah, Steph, Josh, and Sarah are all closing. Take Josh out, and the rest of the people are smokers, so that's going to be frustrating for him. I was thinking last night what they should probably do is start out with Manoah on drive through, Steph and Sarah on line, and Josh just cleaning up and doing whatever else needs to be done. See, put any of the others on that task, and they'll be out smoking half the time. Yes, you can get pretty stressed out when it's busy, but you don't see us non-smokers going out to have a break every 10 minutes now, do you? It's not my problem though, so I don't know why I'm worrying about it so much.

The thing that does make me worry is next Saturday. I'm working 4-12, which is different, and which means I'll be on front cash as well. That I don't have a problem with. I rarely get to close dining room these days, so it'll be a nice change. The thing I'm worried about is what happens after. If Josh is closing, he'll probably just say I can go, but if it's anyone else, they'll probably want me to stay. I don't know if I'll be able to say no either. See, on the phone, there usually isn't a problem, but face to face, there is. That's still an entire week away though, so I don't know why I'm worrying about it :p

As for today though, I've got the whole night ahead of me :D Quite possibly 12 hours in which to do what I want, when I want. I think I might pick up where I left off in Tales of the Abyss, because I haven't touched that in quite some time, but I've also been thinking about various parts of Okami as well, so I might get in a little bit of that. Mostly just all the stuff there is to do on North Ryoshima Coast, and I know I'm not nearly there on my most recent save, so whatever. We'll have to wait and see :)


I bet they called you. I was there at about say 8ish. The manager was doing front cash and at the same time was calling people in. Thanx the girls for doing a great job! The food was right and they seemed to put some extra sour cream here and there. We love sour cream.
I don't know. The phone did ring a couple times around 8, but the first time, I just left it to ring until the answering machine kicked in. Whoever it was didn't leave a message, and I know Shelia left one last night asking me to come in an hour early (yay for being out to supper at that time), so it stands to reason that if it had been her, she would've left another message. Not to say that that is what happened, but it's a possibility.

The second time I let it ring again, then did a *69, and it turned out to be some number I don't even recognize. Running it though canada411.ca didn't help either :p Even so, normally they don't call people that late unless they're looking for closers anyways, so whatever :x

It's 2:30 in the morning right now, so they're probably getting into the bar rush, which, if it ends up like the last few have, will go until quarter to 4 or so. Whatever happens though, I'm not there, and that's all that matters right now ;)