- Go withdraw the money, bring it back home, and hide it.
- Go to work, and work my shift. 13 hours FTL.
- Come home from work, and just stay up.
- At 9, wake Mom or Dad up, and ask to be taken out to EB Games.
- Wait there for an hour, because both EB and Future Shop open at 10.
- Hopefully get a Wii, come home, and sleep.
The only snag is that after work tonight, I'm probably going to be tired. At work, it shouldn't be a problem, but once I get home, I'll want to go to bed. Oh well, I'll see about going to the bank now, and bring up the subject on the way there or back.
Well, screw that idea. Just went out to ask Mom if we could go to the bank, and she said it's only open 'till 2 on the weekends. Not tomorrow either, because it's Sunday. Oh screw you too, Canada Trust. You people have no idea what it's like to work through the weekend. Looks like my prediction of not getting one until the end of the month might actually not be far off. I don't even know why I bother with these things sometimes...