So it's like, what the hell am I supposed to do about getting a laptop now? I could try asking Mom, but she's already buying Naomi one, and Naomi's paying her back, and I doubt she's up for spending so much money in one day. Screw it though. I'm at least going to be getting up to Staples sometime this afternoon to see how much they are there. Techincally, I could just go up to the teller and ask to withdraw the money, but that just wouldn't work.
So for now, we're just waiting on Adam to call to be picked up so he can go get his lunch, then I'm going to ask if we can go out to Staples. If it really comes to it, I guess I'm going to be withdrawing $500 a day for the next week. It's a last resort, but hey.